Project and Operations Management
We offer a full range of off site services:
- Project management, including project planning and scheduling.
- Preparation and finalisation (including obtaining necessary approvals) of the conceptual and final well designs, AFE’s, drilling, testing and completion programmes.
- Tendering and contracting of tangibles and services.
- Managing the supply chain.
- Preparation of the drilling site (location), roads and water wells.
- HSE Management.
- Cost Control and Financial Reconciliation.
- Rig Inspection and Acceptance.
- Office based supervisory staff (drilling, testing, fluids, completion, HSE, geological, civil works).
- Reporting – daily, end of well, government.
On site supervision
We over a full range of onsite supervision services:
- Construction of the drilling site (location), roads and water wells.
- Drilling Supervision
- Completion Supervision
- Mud Supervision & Operating
- HSE Supervision & Operating
View our completed projects
We have years of experience
Our Core Team covered drilling management position, for both offshore & onshore worldwide projects, cumulating up to 40 years of experience.